Wyoming Child Support Enforcement helps to find parents, establish paternity, establish child support and medical support orders, enforce child support and medical support orders and modify existing orders. CSE serves any person who fills out an application and pays a $25 application fee, and services are not based on income. Also see their page on Paternity Information.
You can click here for information about establishing paternity on the birth certificate.
Find a legal seminar or a local law night clinic.
Click the link above to learn more about finding a legal aid or private attorney.
A list of community resources by county and by topic.
Wyoming Statutes and Court Rules
- Title 14, Chapter 2, Article 4 - General Provisions
- Title 14, Chapter 2, Article 5 - Parent-Child Relationship
- Title 14, Chapter 2, Article 6 - Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Title 14, Chapter 2, Article 7 - Genetic Testing
- Title 14, Chapter 2, Article 8 - Proceeding to Adjudicate Parentage
- Wyoming Rules of Civil Procedure
Your local county library has print versions of Wyoming statutes and rules. The print set includes references to additional relevant Wyoming materials which you may find useful.